Summer Music Conference (NYSSMC)
Albany Hilton Hotel, Albany, NY
August 13-15, 2017
On behalf of NYSBDA, we cordially invite you to attend the New York State Summer Music Conference at the Hilton Albany, August 13-15, 2017. The conference will include clinics, reading band sessions, and a concert featuring the NYSBDA Directors Concert Band under the direction of Dr. Jeffrey Traster. The NYSSMA Manual Library will be available for your perusal, along with the usual Music Exhibitors and technology sessions. NYSSMC 2017 will be an event where you can network and recharge your batteries before the beginning of the new school year. Please download the schedule of events and/or click on the links below for clinician bios. Feel free to contact us using the information below if you have any questions about the conference.
Melinda Smith, NYSBDA 3rd VP
5 Horicon Ave.
Schuylerville, NY 12866
Schedule - Evaluation Form - Registration Links
- Online Session Evaluation Form (Google)
- Summer Conference Schedule of Events
- Conference Registration / Brochure / Hotel Reservations (NYSSMA)
- Larry Livingston
- Dr. Jeffrey Traster
- Michael Cordaro
- Capital Area Flute Club (CAFC)
- Bill Simon
- Corey Riley
- Melinda Poupore and Jennifer Vanier
- Jacquelin Kovacs
Reading Band/Directors Band
- Please bring your instruments and playfor the Reading Band Sessions!
- Sign-up for the Directors Band using the paper form or or online registration form below.
- Online Directors Band Registration
- Directors Band: Information and Registration Form (PDF)
For further information about Directors Band, please contact:
47 Ford Ave
Oneonta, NY 13820